The DIP Advantage is available for all businesses and industries that is serious about long lasting success and growth of their operation. DIP is your single source for all of any business growth needs. DIP is the best in the industry at combining innovative marketing & advertising with sports/entertainment events for diverse suppliers to provide business development and market share growth for our clients. Our relationships with minority/ women owned businesses, corporations, financial institutions, and athletes/entertainers help create unparalleled bottom-line results in a new age of segmented marketing. From concept development to detailed planning to on-the-ground implementation, DIP helps our clients reach their targeted goals and objectives by establishing new boundaries, new directions and increased performance.
DIP created the Playbook Investors Network (PIN) which is a portal designed to bridge the gap between minority-owned businesses and Corporations, Private Investors, EB-5 Immigration Investors, Financial Institutions and Athletes/ Entertainers. It is also an educational training tool to keep small businesses abreast of solutions that will help take their businesses to the next level.
- PIN is uniquely positioned to identify attractive small and minority / woman-owned business through its partnership with Diversity In Promotions, which works closely with major corporations to identify suppliers
- Major corporations spend billions of dollars annually for the goods and services of small and minority / woman-owned businesses in an effort to diversify their supply base as desired by their customers
- Small and minority and woman-owned businesses have traditionally been undercapitalized, stunting their growth potential. They have also largely focused on business-to-business contracts in an effort to capture small and minority / woman-owned business dedicated funds
- Careful to preserve the minority status of prospective portfolio companies, PIN aims to structure attractive opportunities, taking advantage of current market valuations and financings constraints
- Private funding vehicles that have provided capital to MBE / WBEs have moved more recently towards investing in non-minority businesses.