About the Company
Diversity In Promotions (DIP) is an integrated
solutions company which specializes in Diversity Program Management,
Training, Consulting, Spend Solutions, Automotive/Manufacturing, Global
Operations, Project Management, Call Center Management,
Marketing/Advertising, Event Management and Business Development. DIP
also promotes the development of successful joint initiatives that
provide an efficient, mutually beneficial partnership between minority
businesses, corporations, athletes, entertainers, and private investors.
DIP's unique tie-in to athletes and entertainers around the country
allow us to provide education in investing into minority and women
business enterprises (M/WBE's).
DIP has relationships with many Fortune 1000 companies and helps diversify their supply base, identify and conduct due diligence on potential suppliers to help them cross over from government contracts to the private sector.
- DIP has over 5,000 MBE / WMBE relationships spanning a variety of industries and actively helps them grow by introducing their products to major corporations.
- DIP boasts a database of approximately 15,000 of the biggest athletes, entertainers, speakers, celebrities, and musicians available to help brand clients' products.
- DIP will play an integral role in identifying and evaluating opportunities and accelerate growth for portfolio investments.
- Through its highly coveted relationships with Fortune 1000 firms, DIP will actively participate in the transaction sourcing effort for the PIN Fund.
- DIP will also provide strategic resources to accelerate organic growth for PIN portfolio companies.
- Internet-based portal will serve as a "one-stop shop" for MBEs and Fortune 1000 clientele.
- Substantial network and clientele will identify and secure new contracts to accelerate portfolio company growth.
- Existing relationships with high profile celebrities will assist with marketing campaigns for building portfolio company critical mass.
- Unique multi-layer platform will be integral in identifying the most attractive portfolio candidates, provide significant due diligence support when evaluating potential growth opportunities, and play a hands-on role in executing organic growth avenues.